Saturday, June 25, 2011

First thing's first.

When you first fire up your Android phone you will see a little bit of magic begin to happen.  Especially if you already have a Google account with Gmail and some contacts populated.  The phone will ask you to sign in with your Google username and password and you will see a lot of your stuff that you have been using on your computer populate your phone instantly!  Then when you start to add your Facebook and Twitter accounts, the phone really comes to life.  You have instant access to your social circle any time and anywhere.  Your phone can keep you connected to friends and family no matter what you are doing.  Sharing photos and videos is a breeze and people can comment in real time!  It's almost as if they were there with you sharing in the moment!

Once you are "connected" to all of your social sites it is time to start digging into the Android market and customize your phone to do all of the things that you want it to.  In my next posts I will start to go through some of my favorite apps that keep me connected.  I will go through some of the things that I like about each app and maybe get into some of their week points as well.  Feel free to share some of the tools that you use on your phone that connect you to your friends and family.  I can try them out too and we can discuss them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment