Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome, participate and enjoy.

Welcome to The Power of Android blog.  I just purchased my first smart phone about a month ago.  The Droid Incredible 2 was the device of choice.  Since I got this little gem in my hands it's been really difficult to put down!  This phone is infinitely customizable right out of the box.  When you start to add in the almost endless amount of apps that are available the power of this phone is amazing!  My phone is still stock...no rooting attempts yet.

As you can see there are a lot of things to know about your Android powered phone.  I will be starting discussions on all of the stuff that comes pre-installed on the phone, apps that are fun and productive, and from time to time I will be writing about rooting your device and some possible advantages and disadvantages.

Once again, this is my first smart phone and I just want to share my experiences and get some feedback from anyone else that enjoys using Android phones as much as I do.  So, feel free to add comments to any of my posts and let's enjoy these incredibly powerful pocket computers!

No comments:

Post a Comment