Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pocket Casts - Review

I have found myself listening to podcasts more than radio and sometimes even more than TV.  It's nice to be able to enjoy a show that is based on the exact subject that I feel like listening to at any given moment in time.  I don't have to be limited to what the local radio stations are feeding me during their predetermined time slots.  Even the ads are better on most podcasts!  I don't think that many people enjoy listening to commercials but, if they have to, it's nice if they are at least relevant to the topic that you are listening to.  To me it makes the ads more interesting.

Pocket Casts is an excellent app to help discover, listen to, and organize your podcasts.  Here is my review.



Have fun and explore some new podcasts!
TPoA

No comments:

Post a Comment