Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yahoo! It's NFL Fantasy Football!

The lockout is over!  The players and coaches are back to work!  We're almost halfway through August!  NFL football is about to begin!  Do you have a plan for your fantasy football team/teams yet?  To do well in your league you have to invest some time in your team! And, Yahoo! is there to help you do just that.

 My drafts haven't started yet but, I do have a plan to stay up to date on at least some of my teams.  I just downloaded the Yahoo! Fantasy Football '11 app.  Obviously, this will only help you out if your league in on Yahoo!  But, I do have a few through Yahoo! and my team names an logos are already populated in the app.  My draft days haven't happened yet so I can't really do much on my phone.  Once my teams are drafted, I should be able to take a look at my team and do almost what ever I want right through their app.

This would include:

  • real time scoring
  • updated stats
  • edit line-ups
  • check standings and match-ups
  • search for and sign free agents

Now, I haven't been able to really  use this app yet but, it really sounds like it will put a lot of control and information about my team and league right in the palm of my hand!  I am super exited about that!  No more stress when I am away from home thinking..."Did I update my starters?" or "Crap!  I just heard on the radio that my starting quarterback is injured and I started him!"  I can now just take care of it on the fly.  Awesome!

If there are any other fantasy football junkies out there that are using something different I would like to hear from you!  Leave some comments and let me know what your favorite fantasy football app is and why it helps you stay on top of your team.  Good luck to everyone playing fantasy football this year!

Have fun and crush your league!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment